We are sure you will have questions and will be glad to talk to you about any aspect of our beautiful vacation homes.
You can e-mail us at any time at the following email address:
We generally answer emails daily. During the day we are sometimes out and about enjoying the Florida Sun and water..
Feel free to give us a call any time if you have any questions about our Florida vacation rental home. Both of these numbers ring to my mobile phone so I generally answer the phone call right away.
Dan or Suzanne Fickes
Toll Free (888) 772-8586
phone no. (813) 789-5002
These numbers ring into my mobile phone..
Here is how to reserve this home.
Here is the procedure that we go through
- Select which of our homes your like.
- Check availability and pricing on our calendar.
- email me your choices of homes and the dates.
Subject of your contract should be
PLEASE SEND ME A CONTRACT.
- In the body of the email you MUST put the following information:
|The name of the house you wish to reserve
|The dates (Saturday to Saturday) that you wish to reserve
The maximum number of adults and children that will be on the property.
This includes DAY VISITORS. Not just people that will be sleeping there.
For example if you have 4 people sleeping in the home and expect to invite 5 other folks over for the day then you should tell us there are going to be 4 people sleeping and an additional 5 friends coming over for the day.
|The breed and weight of any pets you are bringing
- When I get home in the evening, I will e-mail you a contract for the home and the time period you are interested in.
- Print out the contract when you receive it via email. If you have any question, you can either call me or e-mail me with your questions. Be sure to fill in your name and address on the contract legibly as this is the address that I send the breakage deposit back to after you leave.
- Sign the Contract and Mail me contract and check and mail it to the mailing address in the contract.
- I operate on a first come, first serve basis. So you may want to overnight this contract back to me.
If it is a "last minute" reservation, you may want to use www.paypal.com to send me the payment, and put the contract in the regular mail. For those of you who do not know, paypal is the service that eBAY uses for its auctions. It has been around for about 10 years and is very dependable and has millions of customers..
If you use paypal, they charge an extra 3% for processing the payment, so you must add the 3% to the amount you send me so I will receive the full amount. Please note: If you are NOT in the United States then paypal charges 4%.
- When I receive your contract and check I will send you a complete "welcome kit" that includes maps and directions from the airport and for driving from the north
- Then I will confirm your reservation by doing the following
- Updating my web site to show your reservation
- Send you a reservation confirmation e-mail
- The confirmation e-mail has the following details
- Driving direction from the north.
- Driving directions from Tampa Airport.
- Address and phone number of the vacation home.
- Directions to the closest beach.
- Directions to several other beaches in the area including
- Sunset Beach
- Howard Park Beach
- Anclote River Beach and boat launch
- Honeymoon Island State Park/beach
- Directions to the closest swimming pool
- Directions to the closest Supermarket about 1 mile away
- The combination to the lockbox and instructions on getting the door key and letting yourself into the vacation home. There is no need for you and I to meet before you let yourself in.